The regulars... regulators, mount up!

So over my time here I’ve noticed a select few that are regular participants! :grin: don’t think I need to name names, we recognize each other! I appreciate all of you and wonder if collectively we can work together, in some capacity to… well first thing that immediately comes to mind, maybe we can band together, moderate(which some are already doing) and become the middle man with direct contact with people at rarible to help resolve questions and issues with people here that aren’t getting any response or answers from rarible. Just one thought, possibly worth a try!
Well let’s discuss! I can create a telegram, or discord🙄 I suppose(not a fan), so we can brainstorm on how to bring rarible and or the rarible discussion to the next level… just an idea. Slap me if I’m being over zealous! Lol

9 Likes

This is a great idea! I’m surprised rarible doesn’t hire their own moderators to help newbies and everyone else with questions and such. I’d offer my help but I’m a bit of noob here myself haha

4 Likes

Nice concept ,

Check My Profile here

4 Likes

Me too, only been on here for a short time but have moderating history on a couple of other forums… car clubs and such lol. With the right people, different skill sets and knowledge, this could definitely set @rarible apart from other nft platforms because it would have a great forum active support structure. But it will take work and actual communication with @rarible@rarible, are you listening

5 Likes

The team @rarible team essentially provides support on discord. They’re rarely here so I think I’m going to apply as a mod for the forum.

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

9 Likes

@Sheratan, good idea - you should; I’d support you but let me know how it goes 'cause it might be something I’d be interested in doing too :slight_smile:

@Unnamed, good idea - I’d be up for a telegram :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

3 Likes

Hello, there are two types of regulars :smiley: You probably meant te people chatting in threads in daily basis but…
I reached the status Regular one day ago and achieved some possibilities to “moderate” forum… The functions are very limited anyway. I can just change the name of the forum and categorized them…and probably the flagging is more powerful, that’s all. And I have to say I am still quite new on Rarible and I don’t know a lot of technical things. So the status Regular is more like a prize for being part of the community without much power… I don’t even know how to connect with the support team effectively if something urgent. Maybe the Discord is a better platform to get a proper response from Rarible’s team there is always someone… So I would you recommend you start there
and hopefully, I will see some of you soon in the Lounge area :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And honestly, I prefer the free forum without any regulations…

4 Likes

You definitely should you are always on here.

3 Likes

As we know more, we help each other and that’s it!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

3 Likes

Congratulations on your status change, that’s AWESOME! I was indeed talking about the people that are constantly chatting, especially @Sheratan, he seems to be guiding, helping and forming this discussion board. @hoff_therecord as well, at least when I started… haven’t seen him for a while. And quite a few other people that are regulars on this discussion board.
So how did you get “regular” title? Is it from being active on discord?

3 Likes

Chatting, helping here, you’ve never just bumped into the same topics as me probably…or you just focused or something else :smiley:

2 Likes

and I am pretty sure @Sheratan will achieve this level soon as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope so! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s also a matter of time spent on the forum :slight_smile:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

https://t.me/joinchat/AxJ1th0pU2BkMGFh
To those if us regular non “regulars” and actual “regulars”

2 Likes

I just got upgraded to ‘Regular’ too :grinning:

4 Likes

It is very enjoyable to be active here and to meet new artists. But what can be done in common. It is worth considering.

4 Likes

i have seen just by participating in the various threads or forums (i don’t know the proper jargon) you receive all manner of badges i even see there is a crazy for love badge for using all 50 likes for 20 days in a row , i didn’t even know you only get 50 likes a day LOL , but the point i am making is information of any nature be it here or on dischord is so multifaceted and not at all intuitive. it feels like the information is also spread across various locations and then even further splintered into so many threads or channels or categories. there is not even correlation between users on dischord to rarible or from profile on these discussion threads and rarible profiles or perhaps i don’t know where that is. i might be a moderator regulator and not even know it :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Indeed, that’s why I hunt people so as they do not create redundant threads :wink:

1 Like

i followed you on instagram, the rarible and NFT ecosystem in general is certainly like the wild west , especially if you have to hunt people , maybe that’s more like big game hunting LOL

2 Likes