The saddest birthday party

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow (9th June) is my birthday. As always, I will be alone and sad but I thought that I could share something with you. So I prepare some digital popcorn. You can choose whether you want them sweet or salty. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

From 00:01 am (9th June), Berlin timezone, I will reduce the price of this popcorn NFT for 1 dollar or less. So help yourself :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

After my birthday I will clean the table (burn the remaining copies :fire: :fire: :fire:).

All my love,

The saddest guy alive.

9 Likes

Done.

Help yourself. :partying_face: :heart:

Got my popcorn!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::gift::birthday:

2 Likes

Bought a popcorn, because I like popcorn and hoping that one day someone will buy one of my nft’s too! Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thanks a lot <3 not so sad after all

Happy birthday, @thesaddestguyalive

1 Like

Happy Birthday, dear @thesaddestguyalive - thank you for letting me join the party. Sweet idea - salty popcorn. :tada:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, pal!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

1 Like

Happy Birthday. No worries. I wish you the best always.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Really happy you had the chance to get this weird piece of memorabilia :popcorn: :partying_face: :heart:

Take more if you want, I will burn all I have in my wallet in few hours :smiling_imp: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :smiling_imp:

1 Like