Unfortunately, we are not able to give you verified badge at the time. Please check your email. (but no email)

After waiting a week and a half, my verification was denied. However, I am not seeing an email with any explanation. How can I fix this?

1 Like

They won’t give any explanation for denial. You might have a clue in their answe.

Seems you need more miracles here to get verified!

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Is there an appeals process? I’m obtaining a decent following on Twitter and have spent a lot of ETH creating NFTs on Rarible. One of them resold for $1600 (0.9 ETH) and generated a decent fee for Rarible. But I can’t pay my bills by giving away my NFTs to resellers, and it’s hard to get organic traffic when you don’t show up in search results.

Sure!

You can retry in a few days. Do you have a personal website or an instagram where you can show you’re active as an artist?

And they also check your activity here (number of posts, commitment with the community…)

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

same thing happened to me, denied with no email saying why after 3 weeks

despite the page saying “check your email”

no, its not in spam, not in trash, it simply was not sent. i doubt they are sending messages and probably didnt change the prompt that the denial says

2 Likes

I’m in same situation, my verification declined and I have message “Unfortunately, we are not able to give you verified badge at the time. Please check your email.” in my profile, but I haven’t emails from Rarible on my e-mail (in Spam folder nothing too). I texted in support, but I haven’t answer from support.

What are do in this situation? And when I can to verify my account again?
I realized that I made a couple of mistakes when filling out the verification form.

2 Likes

Hi, @igorharrier,

they suggest to apply in several days after you made some improvement to your submission.

Don’t give up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your support! )

2 Likes

I got the same notice and the email said that it was because I didn’t have a cover photo on my profile. It also said to reply to the email once I’ve fixed it. I fixed it and replied and haven’t heard anything bac k, and no verification yet.

1 Like

Yeah, I had no idea that there was an option to add a cover photo. There was no option in the Edit Profile section. I finally figured out that when I go to my actual profile page I can add it. I did that and sent an email stating I made the changes. I wish I could re-apply, but unfortunately the Get Verified button now shows Denied and so there is no option to re-apply.

1 Like

Hello, @super_bleu,

do you have a cover photo here and on your rarible profile?

Be aware that there are hundreds of peoples who arrived recently. The verification process may take a little bit longer nowadays.

Hi,

You should have the button back in several days according to their conditions in the verification process.

Hey yall i finally got my verification. It took a little over 2 months after it got denied the first time.

1 Like

Hey, congratulaytions @super_bleu !

:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you!