Verification Failures

@roy42 thank you, but it is not this, and that I am focusing on this platform which is rare or a new collection to be produced which is made up of more than 500 subjects all completely in animated 3d but the uncertainty of the check is making me waste a lot of time, let’s hope it arrives as soon as possible. grazie per i complimenti :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you for your support on this thread, @EthanVB

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated, @EthanVB. Not sure how that happened, as I thought I used the faithful copy/paste method. I suppose I’ve found a way to screw that up. :laughing:

Of course I’d love verification right away, but I’m sure it’ll all work out in due time. Gives me a chance to learn a little more about this part of the industry and the community. Cheers!

When I was first denied I was sent an e-mail. After I made sure to complete everything needed for verification I sent a reply back letting them know. They finally responded back two months later telling me that one of the images used in my NFT was copyrighted. I sent an e-mail back with all the links to every image used in both of my NFTs showing that all images used were from a stock photo site and free to use. I was verified the next day. They don’t require to show proof of all your work to make sure you own the rights to them but I assume they did a quick search of both my NFTs to see if there was any copyright infringement. Since the background image of the one NFT was a widely-used stock photo it showed up hundreds of times in their search. So they assumed I used an image that was copyrighted. Until I sent them the proof that it was from a stock photo site. If all your images are yours chances are nothing they search for will show up on their searches. So you should be fine.

2 Likes

My stuff is hand drawn, and I own copyrights to them. So, I have no fears about IP.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry. I don’t know if this is the place, I wanted to ask if anyone knows. I have been two months and they still have not verified me, I received an email from rarible, telling me to report my wallet and the addresses of my works, I did, but I still have not had an answer to anything, someone knows why or is it a matter of wait even more

[image]

Hi @Ivan

Wait several days. It will come :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, but this is from May 26 and today is June 7, so many days are normal. Thanks again

@s

2 Likes

Like Sheratan said, gotta wait a little longer. I was verified after a little over 2 months. Well was denied, responded to their email, then verified a day later. Judging by all the recent inquiries and stated times, I’m guessing 3+ months might be a reasonable estimate on time to get verified. There seems to be a huge influx on requests, so just hang in there and be patient! You will get verified!

3 Likes