Verified Badge - Declined

My verification states declined and to check my e-mail but I have not receive anything yet. Also, requested a support ticket too but no reply.

Anyone else having the same problem?

2 Likes

I’ve received an email at first saying the reason not having a cover image then I added a cover image and tried to contact support multiple times no answer whatsoever, it’s been longer than a week.

1 Like

I’m curious how long ago you (@LcPrynce) submitted for verification?

I think around 2-3 days

Interesting… Seems like it varies from user to user. It’s been about a week since I’ve applied and I’m still waiting. Also, I’ve been reading they like to see strong activity in the Rarible community as well as some kind of web/social media footprint. Could be more than that, could be wrong too. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh boy… that’s quite a long wait. Hope you get it soon. No harm to been a little active in the Rarible Community. Thanks for the heads up! :+1:

1 Like

Could you give us your Rarible profile so that we can see what you may or may not have?
Sometimes they immediately decline users for “obvious” reasons to why they were declined.
Emails may not be received at the same time the account is stated to be declined.
The system is currently a mess, yes.

1 Like

Check LcPrynce 's profile

Thanks again.

Pretty nice minted piece, I have to say. Great work and I’ll be following you for more.

Looks like you have no cover image and that is most likely why you were immediately declined.

2 Likes

Hi @LcPrynce,

I suggest you also post an avatar and a cover here also. It helps.

You’ll be able to resubmit for verification in a few days.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

same. rarible traffic in February 1.8 million users.
I suspect that we can forget about the verification)
just a cover…

2 Likes

Hey duales, welcome to the community.

Rarible is pretty stacked with users right now, as you said. We’ll have to wait for the influx of ignorant hype to die down before things get better.

Hi and welcome among @duales

Would you mind sharing your profile so we can see your NFTs?

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

sure)

2 Likes

Your skull is cool :smiley:

We had the same. First were told that we didn’t have a cover image, so we corrected this, waited for about 3 weeks, then just shows as verification declined & to check e-mail, but nothing has arrived…and that was another 2-3 weeks ago now! Asked support to advise why, but also no reply :frowning :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum ,
While you wait to get verified ,get to know the comunity and learn how things work , it will only help
Check My Profile here

1 Like

oh. 7 million users in march.
easier to create a new account than waiting for verification