Verified! Happy dance time!

Finally got verified. A little sense of relief now. I feel a bit better about adding future art now.

18 Likes

I congratulate you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Congrats! Good luck for the future :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Hey, congratulations @Fishdirt !

:champagne: :clinking_glasses: :trumpet: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :trumpet: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :trumpet:

5 Likes

I congratulate you…

6 Likes

Congrats! That’s a cool NFT you made as well!

7 Likes

Congrats and keep up working your magic! Cheers!

5 Likes

Awesome Congrats :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome congrats on the new badge

5 Likes

Congratulations
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :+1:

4 Likes

I really like your work. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congrats! I’m dancing with you, because another Verified Artist in the NFT Space shows Collectors, Curators, and other Artists just how serious we are about having Digital Art being recognized and valued as Mainstream Art. BerniE.

6 Likes

Congrats!! I just got verified last week and sold my first NFT today! WooHoo! hope to see more activity in the future! #KeepCreating

7 Likes

This is actually a very true statement. Nothing better than being professional in what we do

4 Likes

Thank you for your support.

4 Likes

Congratulations, that’s great news!

5 Likes

Congratz. I like fish :shark:

4 Likes

How long did verification take? The official page says 14 days but it has been 4 weeks of waiting time for one of my friends.

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @Sungyuk1

a little “hi” or a “hello”, a brief introduction and a “please” would have been appreciated.

It currently takes 4-7 weeks to get verified.

I wish you’ll find your way here.

2 Likes

Over four months. Also I’d ignore Sheraton. Guy is full of misinformation and seems to only live here. I can’t block him sadly. He’s misled me several times.