Waiting for verification over a month now

Unfortunately I have been waiting for 50 days now. Unless there has been some sort of error, I assume the queue is just that long these days. Hoping for verification any day now!

View blockdogs on:
Rarible
Instagram
Twitter

4 Likes

Hi @block.dogs,
as of 30 of april, I had waited 42 days to be verified and the queue get exponentially longer as the number of applicants is rising counter to the Rarible Team.

6 Likes

Hi Sheraton,
Thanks for the reply. So at that point, you had been waiting 9 days more than me. Hopefully that is a relative indicator of the queue progress. All the best!

4 Likes

Guys as verified user since some time, I’m not sure if I should be talking with you normies anymore :?

5 Likes

Lol great answer! Hahaha so my experience… I waited roughly 60+ days, got a denial email, responded to the email for re verification and 24h later was verified! Everyone will have a different experience, however I thought I would share mine in the event it may help others!!! Happy nft’ing!

6 Likes

@Unnamed wow, that sounds like a rollercoaster experience - why deny it first and verify just after an e-mail response? I am reaching my 2,5 months now and can´t figure out why it takes so long with mine. There are other users who get verified after 6-7 weeks (I have seen some mid-April applicants, which got verified recently) - should I write someone on discord or try to connect via support? The waiting process has taken a toll on my trust in rarible and I don´t want to sell or mint more of my art in this platform before the verification goes through. I don´t buy unverified art and don´t want to expose this insecurity to anyone else…

3 Likes

:100:% agree! Yes it’s a roller coaster! I personally reached out to @rarible with all my linked social media accounts and through some other non linked, but with same email. Are you still pending?

1 Like

Yeah, I have spurts of being active then back off for a while I’ve been working on it for several months. I’m cool waiting it out. I’ve actually learned a lot in the process. @CryptoCodart keep at it.

1 Like

Hang in there buddy!

3 Likes

Hello, very good, is there a rare ceo around here who can ask any questions

[image]

2 Likes

Hey buddy, a CEO i don’t know but you can ask anything an one of the users might be able to help. Otherwise you can submit a ticket on support or join the Rarible discord.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NFrTittie Thanks for the answer, it is that I have been almost two months and they have not yet verified me, and they sent me an email to report the address of the wallet and the links of my works, because they said they had errors in the verifications , I sent them everything and I don’t have an answer yet

[image]

1 Like

well it happened to me receiving the approval and my badge haven’t appeared on my profile. I’m currently waiting for response from one of the support guys. Check their discord, there’s always someone online that might help you.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you so much, where is the discord

[image]

3 Likes

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can.
It’s seldom found in women and never found in man.

3 Likes

pufffffffffff pues vaya

2 Likes

Not a problem!

you can check it out here : https://discord.gg/2ACbYTxs

Good luck and be patient Ivan! keep working on your stuff and with time things will get better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

me too! I have already wrote an email… but still waiting

3 Likes

I feel your pain, I too have been waiting patiently. It gets more and more disheartening as more time goes by.

3 Likes

Just keep waiting! Took me 2 1/2 months and LOTS of activity! There are MANY MANY MANY threads on this topic! Just be patient!

3 Likes