Weeks later verified :)

Weeks later, that Mail I was waiting for came from Rarible… now I’m verified…

You can follow me here…

4 Likes

Congratulations :smiley:
:champagne: :fireworks: :partying_face: :champagne: :fireworks: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Sheratan

2 Likes

Congratulations my dude! Did you by chance get denied for verification before getting accepted? I’m worried my account is stuck in limbo, and don’t know if there’s a way to reapply for verification…

2 Likes

If you received a mail, you normally have a link in it to resubmit. If not, reach the Rarible Team on Discord.

1 Like

no i’ve never been rejected…i did all the necessary and just waited… @ni

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I put in a support ticket yesterday, looks like the discord isn’t doing direct support anymore… It’s okay. Eitherway congrats @KriyosTithis, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

3 Likes

Hello all,
Way to go. i’ve been waiting for 57 days and still no luck. sold a lot of work and bought a lot too, but still no check mark. At this point i give up, i’m having to push all my followers to my space with out @rarible 's help so i’ll keep doing it. Sorry to bug out a little, but it’s really hard to grind every day and not have the platform that i pick to show my work ,not show my work. I don’t get it? but i have no choice so i’ll keep waiting for some help from this place… Plus way to go on your check marks because i know that you all have waited just as long and have worked just as hard to get eyes on your work. I hope you all have sales now that your work can be seen. Go kill it out there because you’re all stars in my book.

Your cool kids club member,
AKA ChAmBo

3 Likes

Congratulations @KriyosTithis, you did it. Your work will sell. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Congratz ,:tada: Hard work pays off.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Tetris is pretty cool, I just wish I was actually good at Tetris :sweat_smile:

1 Like