What is the objective of your first sale

Many want to be rich … famous, have more followers …, I achieved one of my jobs with a lot of economic effort, gas is low these days but it is not possible for me anyway. do not sadden me for the money that I still do not have sadde me not being able to continue uploading my other Works.

2 Likes

Did you know your NFT image is broke on Foundation?
On the first page. https://foundation.app/@yan_leyv

PS. Any chance of an invite? Have followed you.

PS. My objective is to get on foundation :slight_smile:

1 Like

As verification on Rarible, I’m not sure that Foundation is a key to financial success…

1 Like

No by no means but it does open other doors.

1 Like

Yes it’s more visibility I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first priority is visibility and growing a network. Making money is like 7th on my list.

https://rarible.com/disputed

3 Likes

Just bid on one of your items. :slight_smile:

i just love paint so much that is apart of me…

:facepunch: :green_heart:

1 Like

I don’t sell yet…

Ehqt you say about the picture
Os broken on foundation or here

1 Like

I would love to just make some money as well. 20+ years as a graphic designer left me with a bum hand, a broken back, and a portfolio that I cant sell since I worked with major IPs. Im slowly getting back into the art while learning to deal with my disability. At this point, money would be nice, but not necessary. I know I got a long way to go on my work, but a little along the way would help.

But on the flip side, Im learning to animate, crudely right now, but at least this is sparking a passion again. But getting some sales would be nice seeing the money go to the artist rather than a multi-billion dollar company.

2 Likes

I am looking to grow crypto awareness in my own state of Louisiana. I work with my cousin whom is also an artist. I love humor and as much as I would like to make money, I am more about exposure. I have a rural broadband business and am involved in blockchain dev, so this is really just expression!
I like making people laugh, hopefully they do. I really like laughing while making content.
So maybe its about me, there I said it. I’m selfish!
:smiley:

1 Like

I have all mine priced pretty low (also their pretty simple, so trying to keep a “fair value”) but really the goal is just to fund more NFT production, as well as gain some visibility. These are my first NFTs so they’re mostly just for fun as well as some ETH to fuel future gas fees while I work on improving my design skills and branching into other mediums that will hopefully one day be more profitable. Also I just think this space is awesome, so wanna contribute to the space just in general to increase adoption of crypto and some of the cooler use cases for it!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My goal was just to gauge peoples interest, but now I’m realizing in order to gauge interest people actually have to see. Any recommendations on what is the best approach to get it in front of people?

2 Likes

Yup this is all that I really care about too. Keep the imagination flowing! #KeepCreating

5 Likes