Where ıs my RARI Drop?

Hi everyone…

I am wonder one thing. Last week I have publish 2 nft art and sell 1 nft art. Why I have no RARI drop?

I know its every Sunday night is it right? Can someone inform me?

6 Likes

Same here… Sold a few pieces but no RARIs so far… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

FYI: I’ve been told it happens late on Mondays… so let’s wait and see!

1 Like

Hi gizmo,
What if you didn’t sell anything do you get any rari?

1 Like

Quite possibly, yes (depending on your other activities besides selling and buying NFTs)!

1 Like

I hope they are not looking verify for air drop :smiley: the search is annoying enough anyway

1 Like

I still waiting but its still havent

@mrsourcenft Have you looked on Zerion mine only shows on Zerion I use MetaMask ?

I also use metamask mate…

OK @mrsourcenft so if you go to you Rarible profile page access your wallet from there. Then click on “manage funds on Zerion” thats were mine showed up they don’t show on my profile page for some reason.

1 Like

So I guess it stays on Zerion until we claim it.Hope this helps or we all get are Rari soon.

I cant see anythink on zerion can u send me a screenshot where I need to look?

1 Like

thanks mate… I found :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if RARI Drops stack from week to week if you don’t claim them?

1 Like

@Iosada.eth I don’t have the answer to your question, but another question is does a purchase of NFT always trigger a shipment of Rari? Out of 4 purchases I only received Rari for my first purchase and nothing since?

1 Like

@mrsourcenft so did you need to be verified? I just got verified in the past few weeks, but I don’t see any rari on zerion as previously mentioned. I haven’t sold or bought any NFT either tho. I’m just wondering if there’s still some requirement I need to fulfill to get a drop. Any idea? Many thanks for the help.

1 Like

To receive Rari you must either buy or sell an nft.

2 Likes

@MJ.Warg Thanks so much for the tip! Got my first rari drop yesterday.

2 Likes

With pleasure @evansheldon. All the best and a lot of success! :rainbow: :sunny:

2 Likes