Where to change email in profile?

hello! I’ve got my verification declined, and was told to check email. Tho I got nothing there, so I start doubting if I entered my email correctly, and want to double check it, but I can’t find where I can do it! Help plz!

Isn’t it set on your MetaMask?

I also got mine declined after 2 weeks, and didn’t get anything to my email. I did get an initial email from Rarible early in the process so I know they have the right address.

Hello,

some users are reporting the same thing. They’re not notified by email so maybe it will come later.
There’s a huge afflux of new artists in the community, so as the verification is done by humans, it maybe hard for them to cope with the amount of verifications to proceed.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Check on spams folders might be there

same thing happened to me, denied with no email saying why after 3 weeks

despite the page saying “check your email”

no, its not in spam, not in trash, it simply was not sent. i doubt they are sending messages and probably didnt change the prompt that the denial says

Hello, Im not verfied yet and I can’t change my email in my profife. any thoughts?

Hi thanks, also the email field in my profile is frozen… any thoughts on that?
Thanks for all you assistance.

Hi Doug,

In fact, as long as you’re not verified and in process of verification, your email is locked and you can’t change it until you get an answer from the verification team.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

OK thanks, last thing while I have you. Updates are slow to never. I assume when Im more established it will get better… is there anything I can do now?

1 Like

Oh, I want to be clear, I’m a simple user like you. I’m not a mod nor an admin. I just participate.

It seems that the site encounters some technical difficulties since sunday morning and we’re monday, so there’s a rush of transactions on the blockchain, so minting and transactions can be really slow.

I understand, it’s very nice of you to pitch in. Thanks

1 Like